Join our Hawaiian fight camp at Palo Alto! Spaces are limited!
Join our November fight camp designed to help you improve your sparring skills and get ready for your next fight. We will be using battle tested strategy and technique developed by NITO, on the west side of Oahu.
Over the course of the camp, you will work with professional fighters and national ranked amateurs to develop your technique, conditioning, and strategy. You will also have the opportunity to spar regularly with other fighters of similar skill level.
Coaches (click here):
· Professional Fighters
· Top Ranked Amateurs
· National Champions
· Monday-Friday: one hours of training per day, including sparring
· Saturday-Sunday: Rest day
· Technical drills: Footwork, punching combinations, defense, sparring strategy, head movement
· Conditioning drills: Running, interval training, strength training, fast twitch and recovery
Benefits of attending this training camp:
· Learn from professional fighters and top ranked amateurs
· Get the opportunity to spar regularly with other boxers of similar skill level
· Improve your sparring skills and get ready for your next fight
· Experience the camaraderie and support of a dedicated training team
· Train like a Pro
If you have any questions or would like to reserve a spot. Please fill out the form below!